1.25.2011

tears stream down your face


And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


Even though I am getting married..and even if I have someone who loves me...I still feel down. It's something I struggle with on a day to day basis. I suppose that's what happens when you're bipolar.  I can't seem to focus on anything. It's hard just writing this damn blog. >.< Even though I'm around so many people, I still feel alone. I try to make myself feel better by acting like everything is okay, convincing myself if I seem happy to others, eventually I'll make it there. -Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about getting married, however I still feel this way. 

Today in one of my classes, we were discussing Justice. Two distinctions were made, a person being Just in everything they do, OR a person who is not Just, but appears to be Just to everyone. I feel that I'm a mixture of both. There are things I've done wrong..but I feel no remorse...and as long as people think I'm Just...I don't care what I do. >_>

I'm so tired of being in school and it's the second week. I just want to get the hell out of this place, I need a change. 


I also need a hug or two. 









~T

2 comments: