1.30.2010

Shine

boyfriend went out of town tonight for a disc-golf tournament tomorrow. I decided to have a sleep over at our place, so that I wouldn't have to stay here alone. It's really been fun. Did some yoga for about an hour or so...most the the night we sat around talking...and just letting out our frustrations of life. Much needed.

Sunday, my friend Demetria and I are going to the gym, then probably coming back here to do some yoga. Yoga makes my world go round. ^_^

I have a blister on the tip of my tongue...and my upper lip is chapped. sad face for sure.




Tonight it's me, Jim and Tippie sleeping in my queen size bed. :) Love that. Though, I miss the warmth of my other half next to me...tomorrow. :) unless he gets snowed in someplace..that would be bad.


Im cold. I want spring. Warm weather.
Bedtime.

Goodnight all.

~T

 http://www.cap.nsw.edu.au/bb_site_intro/stage1_Modules/WWS-stage1/images/sun.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment