1.25.2010

vegetable soup


I thought I would give live journal a try, I hate it. That's okay, I'm content with my blog here. :) So far today I managed to sleep until noon, missed my {two} classes, and made some vegetable soup. Currently my heart is feeling a bit down, I'm trying to exercise daily, and stay on a low calorie diet. It's difficult, considering dieting has never been one of my fortés in life. I'm a work in progress. I try to think of it as a lifestyle change, rather then a "diet". The word "diet" doesn't sound friendly.

Lately I've had a difficult time falling asleep and staying asleep. One of my doctors recommended a herbal drug, Melatonin, it helped in the beginning, but now I'm back to where I started. Every night, I fluff my pillow, and lay on my stomach. I then have a second pillow that I bunch up and it sticks under my left breast, with my left arm wrapped around it. My right arm is laying diagonal above my head, if that makes sense. This is the only way I sleep comfortably, well, when I sleep. Maybe it's my bed, I just bought this mattress back in the summer, it's fairly new, maybe we need a mattress pad. Hmm...where could I find a really comfy one..?

Anyways, suppose I should be going. Lots of stuff that I need to read and study. Test on Friday in a science class (science and math and defiantly not my fortés either).

Until then.
~T


No comments:

Post a Comment